Re: PRESEASON SCHEDULE?

At 11:46 AM 9/26/99 -0400, Dorine wrote:
>Does anyone know where there is listed a preseason schedule for the
>Celtics only?  I can't seem to locate one.

i posted one the other day did you not get it?? well here is what i posted:
I just received one of my Satellite Guides and after checking the Sports
section under NBA Pre Season was pleased to see EVERY Celtics game being
televised!! Yup FSNE has seemingly started on the proverbial right foot
with their new TV deal with our beloved Green!! The first televised game
will be 13 OCT vs Charlotte at 7:00 Eastern followed by:
All Times Eastern
  15 OCT. 7:30   Charlotte
  15 OCT. 7:30   Atlanta
  19 OCT. 7:30   @Charlotte
  20 OCT. 7:30   Utah
  23 OCT. 7:30   @Utah
  25 OCT. 7:30   @Atlanta
  27 OCT. 7:00   Washington
  29 OCT. 7:00   @Washington
Hope this is helpful!
Later.Mike
p.s. Dorine Good News for us out of towners!!