Re: Clips & Mo Taylor

Dream on white boy. Other than the vast difference in salaries, the fact
that
Anderson is a Falk client, and the Clippers belief that Taylor is worth
lot more than what you're offering, the deal makes sense. I, too, would
like to
see Mo Taylor on the C's, because he provides something they currently
lack,
which is a low post scoring option, but you have to take in to
consideration
that you're dealing with the Clippers and they have certain needs: A
young
point guard signed to a reasonable long-term contract not represented by
David Falk, and Draft Choices - Yeah, baby, Donald T. and the boys love
draft
choices, because they come cheap and they're around for five years
before
they escape. Provide those two things to the Clippers and you got
yourself
a deal.
Ray