Trade Rumor

I heard that the Big Dog & Ervin Johnson could go to Portland for Brian
Grant & Cato in a package. Their might be a few other players involved. Who
was it that said why would the Blazers make major changes when they came so
close ?  They have really retooled. If they land Robinson to go with Steve
Smith, Stoudamire and Rasheed they will have a nice lineup. I did not expect
they would be keeping Wallace & Grant together with their salaries long.