Twiss

Speaking of Jeff Twiss, does anybody have a number
through which I can contact this guy?  I am writing a
piece on Antoine for one of the online magazines, and
I need to go through the organization to talk to the
players or staff.  Or do I?  Does anybody have any
contacts?  Ideally, I'd like to talk to players
anonymously -- if it's set up by the organization I
don't think they'll be as forthcoming.

Josh