Hill/Walker

Josh,
	Hill's as good as Pierce and Walker put together?  You say he's a bonafide superstar that "brings it every night" and in the process brings his team to the lottery every year.  Walker is, or soon will be better than Hill. There is ONE player in the leage I'd trade Antoine straight up for.  And yes, I do apreciate the irony of my argument.  If Walker is still leading us to ther lottery after five years, he deserves the same criticism.
	Short and sweet, I've left my lurking as inspired by Joe.  By the way, I'll be attending the Lexington preasesaon game and thanks to the shortsighted staffs at NBC and Turner sports, it will be one of the 3 times all year I get to watch the boys. . .until the playoffs.

Goggin in Cincinnati

--
HealthEmail provided by HealthBridge