RE: If you want it

Call it or him what you want,  Gibson's home run is clearly one of the greatest moments in sports over the last 25 years.  Considering the over their play of the entire team, Gibson being so hurt and the shear power of the A's team.  When added into the series win over the much better on paper Mets (I still hate Cone for his BS) this performance could hardly be written better in LA.

Hate Gibson for being a jerk, but didn't another "jerk" wear green until recently, and because he played for us we all loved him (maybe except for Dan) because he was a winner?  Winners aren't always nice guys.  Heck Russell and Red weren't all to popular at the time.