Celtfellas

Bill,

your Godfather parody has inspired me.  Imagine the piano bridge from Layla playing, while the voice of Antoine Walker narrates.

"Rick was cutting every link between himself and the 15 win season.

[RICK FOX wiping away a tear and getting onto an airplane]

I knew Rick.  If it was a choice between giving a guy a 4 million dollar contract and a bullet behind the ear, it was no choice at all.  This was team.  He cringed at the thought of giving the guys who were on it contracts.  He'd rather trade 'em.

[DAVID WESLEY'S eyes widen as a fax comes through at 12 midnight from Charlotte]

What did I care?  I was getting Garnett money when my rookie deal was up, and anyway, I was getting fat stacks from my adidas connections in LA.  Still, bodies kept turning up for the next fifteen months.

[ERIC WILLIAMS lying in bed eatting swiss miss pudding treats sees the EPSN sportsticker announce that he has been traded]

by the time they found Eric Williams, he was so shocked that they had to pry him out of the weight room.

Still, I had never seen Rick so happy...."