RE: Trade Kenny to LA Clippers

 "John Lyell" <Jlyell@concentric.net> wrote:

The only problem is who would we get ? Is there any unsigned free
agent the Clippers could sign and then move for KA  that would play
for Pitino ?

>I think Barros/Turner (or Ollie/Damon Jones) should be be adequate.
>I think getting a 1st round pick from Clippers is a good deal (give them Perrvis if they  want him)
>becos you get rid of the salary cap albatross and the pick is definitely  lottery type.

As far as Cousy getting on Pitino, RP has yet to show his game will
work in the NBA just as Westhead & Tarkanians did not before him.  How
many top free agents have even considered Boston ?

>I think that's why, Pitino has got all these 22/23 yrs old players.
>He needs youthful guys to buy into his system.
>Old men (like Barkley type) are too fixed in their thinking and ways.

Kevin/Singapore