Re: Pitino Question

Since there are many Pitino critics on the list, most of whom want him gone,
who do you want in his place?  You'll need a GM & Coach.

Bird?  No matter what you think about how Pitino handled the Billups/Mercer
draft, Larry was high on Croshere and has him in Indiana.  Larry is also high
on Antoine.  I can imagine reaction if it was Boston who traded Davis for
Bender.

Who else is out there?  Calipari?  If you don't like Rick you won't like him.

Riley?  Even if he wasn't entrenched in Miami, I couldn't root for a Riley
coached team.

Brown?  He's working in Philly but has been known to jump ship.

Cowens?  Loved him as a player, has proved nothing as a coach.

Karl?  Having fun in Milwaukee.

Who?

George