Re: Jersey Red: Eric Williams Will Start

>       - - -
>       You're going to think I'm nuts, but if I could have a choice of
>       having Vince Carter or Tim Duncan, I'd take Carter.
>       - - -

The funny thing about this is that Carter may not even be the best
player in his class. Pierce doesn't get as many highlights from the
dunks and blocks but he is a great three-point shooter and gets
more steals. They are probably both going to have great years but
I would predict that Pierce, who was hindered by an injury last year,
will edge out Carter this year.

The comparison with Duncan is pretty ludicrous though. Jersey Red
should stick to repeating things that Pitino tells him if he doesn't
want to sound this stupid.

Alex