roster

Don't we have 16 players on the roster now?

1. Anderson, Barros, Turner
2. Pierce, Cheaney, Griffin, Washington, Minor
3. Walker, McCarty, Williams
4. Fortson, Conlon
5. Potapenko, Battie, Ellison

It looks like Washington is not going to be in the
rotation and probably is not in the Celtics long-term
plans so I imagine they will waive him.

I'd guess that Griffin goes to the injured list before
Turner does because Turner may fill a necessary role
as a defensive point guard if Anderson and Barros are
getting burned.

I like the idea of a Potapenko + Battie + Walker front
line but that leaves the backup 4 and 5 positions very
thin. Do we really want Ellison and Conlon playing
big minutes at the expense of minutes for McCarty and
Williams? I think Antoine will still be splitting his
time between 3 and 4 even if he starts at 3.

Alex