couple of items from last night

Just a couple of quick observations....

Players who will be fun to watch:
1. Paul Pierce.  It was fun being able to watch a Celtic again who is good
enough, and cocky enough, to get into someone's head. Haven't had that
since LB.   From his first shot over JR Rider,  until he got him
pitched,  you could tell it was personal.  For everybody who is picking
Atlanta to be a good team, I assume they mean without Rider, because this
guy will not last out the season there.
I figure he wanted out of the game because the night was young and the
gaming tables hot in Biloxi!!

2. Kenny Anderson.  To see Kenny Anderson playing D and diving after balls
is just plain fun.  Whoda thunk it?  I just hope his body does not break in
two.

3. Marty Conlin.  When you see a guy with a shot that ugly, and who runs
like his feet are on backwards, it gives us all hope.