No Subject

	I just reread my earlier post regarding the game last night and realized I may have been too harsh on Vitaly with that 'flashes of adequacy' remark.  He actually had a pretty good defensive game either stealing the ball or being responsible for the Celts stealing the ball 5 or 6 times.  He also pulled in about 10 booards.  He looked erratic on offense and once, Pierce stepped up and got in his face for committing a stupid foul with 2 minutes to go in the game.  I like him as our center.

Goggin

--
HealthEmail provided by HealthBridge