Re: MSNBC: Bill Walton: C's Won't Make The Playoffs

Bill Walton, too bad he's at that age where one starts to drool. Give him a
mike and he'll put his foot in it. I don't consider Mercer a major blow,
him being a one dimensional player. My conclusion about Mercer is that he
was all about Ron Mercer, not the team.

For the digest folks, why not just filter all Celtic emails into a folder
or mailbox called Celtics or whatever instead of using the digest mode. I
used to digest but it was and is a pain.
cut