Re: Dishes and stuff

At 04:17 PM 10/21/99 -0400, Douglas342@aol.com wrote:
>I just bought a dish and have Direct.  Can someone give me the pros and cons
>of getting the League Pass as opposed to a package with a regional network?
>And which network carries the Celtics:  NESN or Fox Sports New England?  The
>costs look like they are compatible.  What about the Red Sox (After all,
>there's always next year.)
>
>Thanks from a still-bewildered dish owner.

If you live in New England and are going to subscribe to regular
programming along with sports than the League Pass isn't needed.  I get the
Total Choice Gold package and FSNE and NESN are included in the 95 channel
package as well as 18 other Fox Sports channels for $39.95 month. The new
NBA channel is included in this package as well. Now the other NBA  & NHL
teams games will be blacked out but you will get all the Celts games on
FSNE and BoSox and Bruins games on NESN! If you live outside New England
the PPV packages are necessary to get the Celtics Red Sox and Bruins. E me
if you need more info.Later.Mike