Re: Weight for it....

No. The weaknesses are right there, out in the open. No need to name
names. I just hope for the season, that Wayne Turner develops, Battie
plays a lot, Adrian Griffin is ahead of Calbert Cheaney and the C's
pull a Marbury-like deal during the trading deadline. The playoffs are
a distant dream this season.
Ray