Re: Weight for it....

Paul, You're sounding like Jersey Red lately. Have you joined the Church
of Pitinology or something? Any ways, I am less reservewd in my praise
towards
this club, perhaps as a result of listening to WEEI and the infamous Big
Show, where Glenn Ordway lightly dismisses the loss of Danny Fortson
stating,
with him or without him, they weren't going to make the playoffs any
ways.
I may have to agree.
Ray