Re: Forston out for first six weeks

>Danny has a stress fracture in his foot.  Will miss
>8-12 weeks, I think they said.  This might be a
>blessing in disguise, as it will allow the players to
>gel, and then he will slip in to a structured
>environment.

Well, this is certainly quite a disguise that blessing is wearing. Sorry,
but I don't see an upside to this news at all, and I've been heavy into the
prozac jar for a couple weeks now. I don't see why it wouldn't be better
for DF to gel right along with the rest of the team. Also...a question for
the doctors out there. Danny's a pretty big guy. Heavy and beefy...yes?
Will this effect his recovery? Is this a chronic problem for him? Are we
looking at another Bill Walton? Damn....I left the medication at work.

Paul M.