Re: Globe/Herald: Walker Not Yet Ready For Small Forward; C's Still Like Cheaney; Battie Injured

So I guess this answers the question about where the
team plans on playing Antoine.  They want to put him
in at 3, but he's not ready YET.  I wonder why not?
Maybe they feel he needs to be more in shape?  Also,
does anybody wonder about why Pitino was pissed off at
yesterday's practice?  (see below).  I wonder if he
was mad at Kenny for not advancing the ball, or
Antoine for shooting too much.  I would really love to
see a really good game from either of these guys
tonight.  I wonder why Twon is doing so much posting
up?  Even as a 4, he should still be doing a lot of
his perimeter/penetration stuff, particularly his
spin/teardrop move from last year.   I hate those
little weak hooks he takes.  I never even liked them
when Kevin took them, although they usually went in.
The refs might give him a break now and again when he
takes it inside, too.

=====