Battie and Fortson

Alex wrote:
<According to Pitino, Fortson's contract will wait until the offseason.
The fact that this doesn't worry either Pitino or Fortson is reassuring.>>>

I think the way the Battie signing went down has reassured Fortson.  Battie
was told to work hard and follow instructions during the offseason, come
back to camp in shape and hustle, and he would be taken care of.  That
happened, and I'm sure Fortson has been told the same thing.

Imagine.... someone trusting SPin-tino!!