pc question

i have a question for the computer-savvy celtics fans
out there...i access the web from work, and have yet
to purchase a pc for my home, but i'm looking to buy
one within the next couple of months...

which leads me to my very simple question...can anyone
tell me if they think the gateway "$31 a month" deal
is worth it?  it includes a pc, monitor, printer, AND
internet connectivity...just curious whether or not
there's a catch, or perhaps a better option for
someone looking for an easy to use startup pc...any
thoughts?

apologize for the aberration...

go celtics! peace, K9

=====