Re: audio

If you get clear audio from other audio sites, then it's the transmission
or the telephone lines,a assuming your using that type service. Mine is
cable and works well. Do you use Real Player? ReaL Player G2 is excellent.
I listened to the Atlanta game Friday nite on WEEI on the net and it came
through well with no disconnects.