Re: Would You Trade Kenny Anderson For Latrell Sprewell?

See, we finally agree on something, but since I assume you're being
facetious,
I'll point out out a few coherent facts:

- He's a tremendous force on the court
- He will only be here for one year
- Pitino needs to make the playoffs
- Pitino needs to dump Anderson's contract
- He'll make the Celtics a better team
- And there's always someone else willing to trade for him
Ray - Sounds good to me.