From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Cecil Wright
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 1999 5:03 PM
To: celts
Subject: Wilt

I just heard a report stating that Wilt Chamberlain has died at the age of
63 in Los Angeles.  Can anyone confirm this??????

Cecil

My ICQ# is 12716333
Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/12716333 (go there and try it!)
Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen
12716333@pager.mirabilis.com