Anyone -- and I will disclose that the newspaper I write for is owned by the
same company as Street & Smith's, and that I know many of the people there --
who predicts the Celtics will finish worse than Orlando has got to be on crack.

>WALTHAM - The regionalized cover of
                                Street & Smith's Pro Basketball
                                Yearbook has a picture of the captain of
                                the Boston Celtics with the headline:
                                `Walking Tall: Antoine Walker Leads The
                                Resurgent Celtics.''

                                Turn to Page 62 and you'll find out just
                                how ''resurgent'' the Celtics are
                                projected to be: They are picked dead last
                                in the Atlantic Division, even behind
                                Orlando, which may be the fourth-best team
                                in Florida this season after the Miami
                                Heat, University of Miami, and University
                                of Florida.