who cares about those predictions???

Who cares about those damned predictions anyway?  They rank our team so low...so be it.  Let our team do the talkin' once the show begins.  I just think it would be a motivational factor also for the players to show the detractors they're all wrong.  For me, it would be best if they rank us the lowest position, that way the team would play without pressure and would just make the damned columnists eat their words in the end.