Re: Bulpett: Kenny disses Ron Mercer

>Kenny Anderson claims Ron Mercer complained about not getting the ball
>every time. I'm tempted to say "I told you so!"

Seems like a reasonable thing to say. Why not? Well, well, well...Ron
"Mother Theresa" Mercer, the "Sainted Anti-Antoine!" The Golden Boy! "Why
Can't Everyone Be More Like Ron" Mercer! The "real" leader of the team. Say
it one more time, Joe. Say it slowly...lovingly...with feeling. Here, let
me say it for you. "You told us so!" Funny how life works. I wonder what's
next? Paul Pierce with dark unspeakable fantasies!?! Gee...you think in the
end we'll find out that he's human too? I look forward to the "Kenny is
Obviously an A-hole" column from my crazy uncle in defense of his favorite
player/love child. You told us so, Joe. Nothing wrong with saying it.

Paul M.