Re: Billups Disses Pitino

This is a professional team that looks to make money by filling seats and
winning championships. Loyalty is not a part of pro sports anymore. This is
not high school or college, Chauncy. He'll have to learn that lesson. Rick
Pitino is not cold (or maybe he is, but who cares?), but he has to make
tough decisions that players don't always understand. Any of you out there
ever let anyone go and then had your co-workers question you or dis you
behind your back? I have and it's not fun. Most of the time, people don't
have all of the information (usually just one side of the story- the
disgruntled person's).

What's  Chauncy going to say when Mercer rejects the Nuggets offer after
the season? Call his pal disloyal? CB is just pissed because of what
happened to him. Although, he is criticizing one of his good friend's (RP's
kid) fathers (now that's not very WARM).

Theresa