Re: URL: Nbatalk.com: C's 13th In The Eastern Conference

>From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>
>
>http://www.nbatalk.com/ecpreview.shtml

You get an idea of the care the writer took in preparing this article when
you read...

>Danny Fortson and Eric Williams won't be enough to sink this sinking ship.

Hell, I could sink a sinking ship.  Who is this guy, and why do we care what
his predictions are?  I'm not trying to start something with Ray here.  I
mean, I know he's just desperate for any piece of Celtics news he can dig
up.  I admire that.  Except, this isn't news, is it?  Wouldn't it be great
if the things posted to this list were either news (i.e., stuff we didn't
know about the team.  Even rumors, although I'm not a fan of the wild ones),
or items brought up for discussion.  What is there to discuss about
predictions from someone we've never heard of, who can't even be bothered to
make sure the stuff he writes makes sense.  When you post an article to this
list, you are recommending it to me.  You are saying, "Hey, Jim, I found
this article interesting.  What do you think?".  I can't believe any of us
found this interesting.

Jim