RE: McDonough, Pippen, etc.

Will D. wrote:

"Any sports fan with a brain knows by now the ESPN top 100 athletes of the century                              was picked by a bunch of clowns."

Hey Will and anyone else, FYI, it was my clear understanding that this list and it's order was picked by us the fans and viewers of ESPN.com, who listed literally hundreds of athletes over about a year and they were ranked by the percentage of yes votes, given as to whether they were a top or the top athlete of the century.  That's the rules as they were originally laid out.

We have no one to blame but ourselves, though maybe this list of Celts fans alone aren't to blame for the overall snub of Boston standouts.

Oh and Joe I have tried to reply to your new address, and it keeps getting bumped back.  Hope the wife is doing well as the months go along.

As a sometimes Blazer fan (hey Claudia what do you think?) I  have mixed feelings about Pippi coming to the Rose City.  It clearly will be a major experiment in player chemistry and personally Dunleavy has an amazingly challenging job to do this season figuring out to make this obvious wealth of talent work to a title.  And happy to see he is not in the Celts plans or likely to be a Faker. Lastly it might be possible to get Cato from Houston for a song, like a pick and stiff deal.

Greg