Re; as<ht>er(egkj)wer (or whatever Josh sent)

Thank you Josh.  Nothing like a computer illiterate idiot leaving us with
a bad taste in our mouths on a Friday afternoon.  Talk about 5 miles of
garbage.  I hate to even ask where the Celtics content was, as it might
spark an attempt at reposting a non-garbage version.

Oh no, I'm catching the same disease as Greg.  I've been nailed by Josh's
ineptitude on a Friday afternoon.

Keep up the good work, Josh, I need to go shoot myself.  One of us has to
be put out of my misery.

-jamey

someone please tell me bball season starts next week... even if it is
a lie.