Re: Vescey waxes Pippin

It's ironic to read Vecsey criticizing people for taking cheap
shots. And then he acts all buddy-buddy with the same guys that
he rips during those NBC halftime interviews. Now he's blaming
Pippen for Jordan's retirement??

I have to agree that Pippen was an absolute moron for responding
to Barkley. But I disagree with that Jordan could have won with
many other players than Pippen. Barkley's game and Jordan's game,
for instance, don't seem at all complementary to me. With and
without Jordan, Pippen was at one point the best small forward
in the game. He did as much with the Jordan-less Bulls as Grant
Hill has done with the Pistons.

Alex