Pitino Get's Loss

What an incompetent. He screws around with Dana again, 10 awkward minutes
no points, for whatever minutes he had he's useless. Overton did a nice
job. Last time I looked he had 5 assists in 22 minutes. Then he ices the
starters till 8 minutes to go in the 4th and expects them to turn it on
again. He let the Bucks have a good run prior to that also before making a
move. Anderson played only 16 minutes. He only had 4 fouls. This loss is
worse than any I can remember because Rickie didn't tell Anderson to handle
the ball and let Pierce self destruct time after time in the 4th. You could
tell Pierce's timing was way off sitting for so long. These guy's deserved
better than this, sure they buckled some in the 4th but our brain stem
collapsed when guidance was needed.

I figured we'd go 8-6 this month, I really doubt now we'll beat Atlanta,
morale will be very low after this effort. You know what? Pitino doesn't
know what talent he has nor how to use it.