Re: Spurs Are Really Outclassing The Celts

In a message dated 11/24/99 6:35:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
wayray@ix.netcom.com writes:

> I know they may be the best - Portland/Sacramento, etc. might
>  have something to say about that, but eventually the C's
>  have to beat teams like this.

Right, but the key word is "eventually."  This list will be happy if the Cs
finish over 500 this year.  And I think they need either a big center and/or
Walker at his best to reach the top.  Why do I have this queasy feeling when
I realize that no one is yet saying, "Finally, Walker is doing what we
expected him to do!!!" ??