Re: Sherman Douglas(was: Future Trades)

In a message dated 11/23/99 8:47:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kuya_g@hotmail.com writes:

<< Good choice!  What about ex-Grizzly Antonio Daniels who's rotting in San
 Antonio? What's the word on him?  For someone who's a top 5 lottery pick he
 sure ain't getting any minutes.  The few times I've seen him play he didn't
 perform too bad, the guy can actually shoot.  Dunno if his D is any good but
 if a guy like Barros can learn to play D I see no reason why he can't.  I
 also think he can excell in RP's style of play.  >>

How about Jacque Vaughan instead? He'll be a free agent this summer and can
probably be had for one of the C's exception slots as he was a late late 1st
rounder so he's currently making right at about $1 million in this his
contract year.

Why not reunite him with his college team mate, Paul Pierce? He's a pure
point guard, not a converted '2" trying to play the point and he always
thinks "pass first". His "D" is very good as well.