Re: Sherman Douglas(was: Future Trades)

Good choice!  What about ex-Grizzly Antonio Daniels who's rotting in San
Antonio? What's the word on him?  For someone who's a top 5 lottery pick he
sure ain't getting any minutes.  The few times I've seen him play he didn't
perform too bad, the guy can actually shoot.  Dunno if his D is any good but
if a guy like Barros can learn to play D I see no reason why he can't.  I
also think he can excell in RP's style of play.

Gil