Re: Winning brings respect

Jan:

The unselfish & adult side of me will continue to refer to the 1999 segment of
our Celts schedule as our "Payback Tour" (Hi there Charlotte, New York,
Toronto, Indiana...) but the self-indulgent & immature side of me will refer to
all of this as the "EAT ME, tour". Our Celts are going to teach the rest of
this loser league how to play aggressively within the context of  TEAM
basketball, and it's frankly an appropriate time to wake up the NBA to what's
needed.