Bird's Scowl

Larry had the same scowl he used to have when he played only this time he
came up the loser. Evidently he still doesn't like losing or maybe he just
put an act on for the Center. Glad to see him and Miller go home with a
puss on. Larry say's 3 years is enough in this capacity in the NBA. He took
a shot at a Championship with Indy and didn't work out. Now he's not
interested in the rigors of building up evidently. He did praise Riley for
being the best motivator in the NBA. No kidding. Riley's a Pro.

So the bench  earned their keep and played some serious minutes in crunch
time. We were 10 plus on the rebound stat, nice to see against a good
rebounding team. Nice win, it looked clumsy at times because they are a
good defensive club.

Can Pierce take it to the iron or what.
Griffin solid again.
Battie looked bad early then recovered from his slumber well.
Barros 4 assists and 15 points can wake up this second unit. A fan I'm not
of Barros.
Ellison some good minutes..
Walker, bad shooting % again, he must be in the low 40's.

When Forston comes back we'll tire a lot of front courts with our size.