Re: Mutombo Idea

In a message dated 11/21/99 9:40:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Jlyell@concentric.net writes:

<< Walker, VP, and Barros for Mutombo and Henderson ((Wright ?), and Bimbo
 Coles or Anthony Johnson

 Then the Battie for Mcgrady

 Then try to move McCarty, Cheaney, Williams, for a  Tim Legler, Kittles,
 Gill, Bryce Drew with struggling teams looking for chemistry changes.

We're off to a 6-4 start and you are trading 7 of our players?  How many
would you trade if we were 4-6?

Last year VP did a good job on Zoe.  When Fortson is back we'll be better
prepared for the Heat - especially when guys like Majerle and Hardaway start
to wear down.

Battie for McGrady?  l really doubt the Raptors make that deal.  Maybe a more
likely move would be Battie for Jamie Feick when Jason Williams returns but
l'm not ready to write of Battie after 10 games.

Can we get anything for Barros?

George