Future trades

After reading Ray's post on possible trades and also reading W's reaction to
it, I got to think DO WE REALLY NEED TO MAKE CHANGES?  At this point I am
pretty damn pleased by the way the team is performing.  Yeah we lost to the
Horri-Bulls, but I feel it was some sort of wake -up call for the players,
meaning that they should not take any team lightly just because we're
winning.  The past games against the Cavs and the Nets are pretty good
make-up wins for the losses against the Pistons and the Bulls.  In both wins
they played TEAM BALL.  And thats the way we should go the rest of the
season.

As far as the trade possibilites are concerned, I believe we should not
tinker with our starting unit.  They are playing great.  I think we should
start looking for possible back-up PG's instead of going for guys like
Mutombo, Mcgrady, Ratlif, etc.  Kenny is playing well but I don't want  to
get comfy yet coz of his history of being injury prone.  I really like
Sherman Douglas Because he looks to pass first.  The down side is he can't
shoot on a consistent basis.   Besides by the end of the season we have to
resign/extend  Pierce and Fortson.  We still don't know how much they're
gonna ask for but expect Pierce to go for the max since he's playing well.
Although I'm no fan of Antoine I think we should wait and see till the end
of the season before even thinking of moving him.  As most people in this
list have mentioned in the past, Walker is still young and needs to mature.
Let's cut him some slack and give the opportunity to do that, though I hope
it won't take too long.   From the look of things now I believe he's headed
in the right direction.