Fortson

To me, the main ingredient Fortson brings is intensity.  It was
intensity that overcame the Cleveland lead Wednesday night; it is that
same approach, regardless of our mistakes, that will win many games in
the NBA--largely because most teams on most nights are too lethargic,
at least for whole quarters at a time.

Put Fortson and Griffin on the floor, whether at the same time or
not, and they will rev up the team.  It's infectious (I checked that
spelling for those of you who might want another "u" in there), and it
is what we need more than anything.  We got talent.

And without some infectious playing tonight, we could waste another
chance to go 3 over .500.  Win tonight and we'll win one of the next
two.

Gene