Re: May & Holley

Alex Wang wrote:

> > Walker has now become such a consistent homo on the boards, and that's a true
> > mystery.
>
> Hi Joe,
>
> I'm sure it wasn't your intention but I think that calling Walker a "homo"
> on the boards is probably offensive to gay people.
>
> What is with Walker and rebounding nowadays, though? It seems like he
> just doesn't have the desire, because he's still shown the ability when
> his heart is in it.

Actually yeah I'm aware of your concern and don't discount it as too "PC" or
whatever. I'm a lot more tolerant in person (I better be!) and believe me,
virtually everyone my wife and I hang out with is gay (she being a artist/designer
for one thing). I'll post this to the list, since you've made an accurate point and
kind of made me feel ashamed by busting me. :-) No offense intended. I applied the
terms "girlie-man", "homo" and "fruitboy" to refer to a lack of serious effort on
the boards. This may sound weak, but I'm not making fun of a lifestyle or sexual
orientation, nor could I care less about it.  If you replaced the terms I casually
chose with "chink", "nip" or "gook", it would be offensive and sound like a retard
had written it. I'm sorry for that.

-------