Nov. 18

Last night's game washes away lots of anxiety about these young guys.
I thought they would win and they cared enough to spend the effort.

I didn't like the shot M. Holley took at the Celts for the long ago
trade for VP (in today's game report in the Globe).  He suggested we
had erred in losing the choice that could have brought Miller.  It
seems to me that, with Kenny playing so well that he would realize the
Celts got lucky, at the very least.  At best we would have Kenny and
Miller and DeClercq, that is, under his system.  Now how would that be
better?  I guess he just doesn't think a team needs a center in this
league.  He should be in Phoenix.

Gene  (not that hostile in person)