Re: Ron or Antoine?

Ryan,

You are comparing apples and oranges...one is a two guard and one is a
power forward.

I'm glad to see that our power forward has the same number assists as
another team's 2 guard.
And our man is shooting a better % in fewer minutes. Our guy has taken more
free throws,
has more steals and rebounds. Our guy IS LEARNING to be more selective in
his shot attempts
while their guy has learned how to shoot the three-pt. shot (goody, more
shot attempts by him!)
OH, and here's a really great fact:
 The Celtics have a winning record.
The Nuggets still suck.

They can have Mercer. Walker will improve and can already do more than Mercer.

Let's do another comparison after 16 games including both teams records.

Theresa