WOW!

I have to admit that after the way the Cavs started this game I didn't think
we had a prayer!  Maybe it looked like we were snakebitten when we didn't get
Duncan or Van Horn but fate certainly has been good to us the last couple of
years allowing us to draft Pierce and find Griffin.  This team will beat
anyone when it's playing well and lose to anyone when it's playing poorly but
time and experience will lead to it playing well more often.

George