Re: Peter May hypes Cleveland

Man, this Peter Maybe can get on your nerves after awhile. The Books like
us, we're favored by 4. Anyway, we can of course help our own cause and
quiet down Mr. May with a win tonite. Also other games today can help us.
Like:
Miami over Philly
Portland over Orlando
Detroit over New Jersey, because I believe Jersey will get back on track
eventually.
Dallas over Charlotte, can it happen?
Clips over Minny, never.
Utah over NY. Yeeeeessssssssssssss.

At 12:40 PM 11/17/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Peter May is seriously hyping Cleveland's talent tonight. If the Cavs
>somehow lose, he'll make excuses for them or blame it again on luck. He
>does this so instinctively now that I'm not even sure he's aware of his
>bias.
cut