Weathering December

I sure hope we get back to our winning ways soon.  If
you look at the schedule, December is far and away the
toughest month of the season.  If we can get through
it .500 we will be in good shape.  Likewise, if we can
get to the end of next week (Miami, Spurs, Buck) and
be .500 I will also feel a lot better.  This last week
has been very confusing and vexing, no?

=====