Too weird

As some of you know, I am a reporter and cover sports business along with
other beats. I was just checking out the Warriors' media guide, and I read
this on a page about Al Attles:

"On March 2, 1962, he teamed up with Wilt Chamberlain to score 117 points, the
most points ever scored by a duo in a single game. That was also the night
Chamberlain scored his record-seting 100 points."

I know this isn't Celts related, but I thought it was hilarious! Like saying
the guy who topped off the gas tank helped win the Indy 500. Maybe some list
members older than me remember Attles as something special, but you couldn't
prove it by this testimonial.

PS: In the book there's also a picture of Andrew DeClercq (who played for the
Warriors before coming to Boston) trying to front Karl Malone. Malone is
looking at DeQ like he's about to burst out laughing.