Re: How could Antoine...

Don't ask these question from George Bush. You don't have to be a sportsman
to see Battie, McCarty, Barros, Eric Williams cannot perform and look bad
to boot. 2 of 4 are projects, the other 2 wouldn't be on a good team. We'll
kill Anderson before half the season is up and go downhill from there. Last
glimmer of hope on this list is Fortson, I don't buy into that.