John Crotty

The Pistons just signed John Crotty, so that means he was available at the
time the C's signed Overton.  Wouldn't we be better of with Crotty?  The
"Crotty kid" is a pretty active/scrappy player and is definitely a better
shooter than Overton.  I can't comment on his "D" though.  I think he played
well as a back-up when he was with Miami, Portland, and Seattle.  Why the
C's didn't go for him will remain a mystery to me, so will RP's decision
making process.

So he's on the injured list, yeah right!  We all know he's just being kept
their for future use if in case one of their guards goes down with an
injury.  Dana, for all his great shooting abilities, is not a point guard
and he never will be.